Educational Licensing Inquiry form

As a student or faculty member you can apply for an educational discount on our JangaFX Suite, with licenses which are valid for one year (renewable). This license should be used for personal learning purposes only. For school/teaching usage, please select "university" from the "application type" dropdown below when filling out the form if you are a faculty member.

Please attach a copy of a VALID student card or certificate. Your NAME and the CURRENT YEAR should be clearly visible.

Allowed file types: jpg, jpeg, png, and pdf.